We are so excited about the opening of Itsy Bitsy Stitches. Watch for specials in the days ahead. Thank you for taking the time to shop with us. Items can be purchased by emailing us at itsybitsystitches@gmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Graham’s Birthday Shirt

d lots of fun today finishing up my sweet grandboy Graham’s Birthday shirt. DSC03161
He will be 2 on Friday and we’re celebrating with the family on Saturday!! The shirt turned out way better that I thought it would. It is just precious just like him. It’s done on a brown tee with applique and embroidery. I used several different fabrics. Chenille, corduroy, fleece & cotton. I hope he will love it as much as I love him.                                                                         Blessings, Lori
DSC03163

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 - Twins following back now.
    Cute t-shirt! My twins will be 2 in this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is this!! your blog is awesome.. My sister and I just started a new blog and would LOVE for you to come over and be our newest {blog} friend and follower. (we are your newest follower) Come see us at
    trulie-scrumptious.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable site! Thanks for entering my contest Lori! ;)

    ReplyDelete